Gentle Yoga to Reinvigorate Mind and Body
Sri Sri Yoga is a holistic way of energizing and integrating your mind, body and spirit. This ancient knowledge made applicable for modern times can be easily added to your daily routine resulting in a lasting experience of your true inner power and overall well being.
The practice of yoga has been known for centuries to produce benefits in the areas of health, mental clarity and spiritual connection. Sri Sri Yoga not only offers the benefits of traditional asanas (postures), but pranayamas (breathing techniques) and special meditations as well.
During the Sri Sri Yoga retreat that is taught in 10 hours spread over the weekend, certified teachers will train you to successfully practice these techniques at home so that every facet of your life will continue to improve. This retreat is ideal for all levels of yoga enthusiasts from absolute beginners to advanced practitioners.
- Strengthens and revitalizes internal organs
- Improves digestion, circulation and immunity
- Reduces Stress and calms the mind
- Better posture and body alignment
“I have knee problems but after the course my knee felt better and less stiff. The instructions were great both in knowledge and style. I love that I could incorporate these sequences of postures in my home practice.” – Emmett, Atlanta, GA
Art of Living faculty combine their passion for teaching with years of ongoing practice and volunteering in the service of others. Inspired by their own personal experiences of transformation and joy, teachers around the world (in over 150 countries!) have been sharing Art of Living’s signature practices and insights into the human mind for over 35 years. They center on personal development from a holistic angle — looking at how the body, the breath, and the mind all work together to create inner peace and higher energy. Blending ancient, timeless wisdom with contemporary approaches to well-being to bring you the very best in health and wellness. What sets Art of Living teachers apart? A commitment to ongoing growth coupled with a heart-based approach rooted in authentic, effective techniques of meditation and breathwork.
Rooms & Pricing
All options include daily vegetarian meals from dinner on the night of check-in through lunch on the day of check-out. (Rates below are Per Person)
Private Hotel Room
The private hotel room features either a king bed or two full beds, a flat screen TV, a refrigerator, a private bath and complimentary wifi.
Shared Hotel Room (2 People)
The shared hotel room features either a king bed or two full beds, a flat screen TV, a refrigerator, private bath and complimentary wifi. One other person of the same gender will share the room with you.
Private Retreat Room
The private retreat room has twin beds, a private bath and complimentary wifi.
Shared Retreat Room (2 People)
The shared retreat room has twin beds, a private bath and complimentary wifi. One other person of the same gender will share the room with you.
Shared Retreat Room (3 People)
The shared retreat room has twin beds, a private bath and complimentary wifi. Up to two more people of the same gender will share the room with you.
• 6:00 pm-7:00 pm Dinner
• 7:00 pm-7:20 pm Orientation
• 7:30 pm-9:30 pm Session
• 7:30 am-9:30 am Breakfast
• 9:30 am-12:00 pm Session
• 12:00 pm-2:00 pm Lunch
• 2:00 pm-4:00 pm Free Time
• 4:00 pm-6:30 pm Session
• 6:30 pm-7:30 pm Dinner
• 7:30 pm-8:15 pm Kirtan Meditative Chant (Optional)
• 7:30 am-9:30 am Breakfast
• Check-out Please vacate room and return keys before the start of the Final Session
• 9:30 am-1:00 pm Final Session
• 1:00 pm-2:00 pm Lunch
Optional Saturday Activities:
Guided Nature Walk: 1:30-2:30pm or 3-4pm
Pottery Class: 2-3pm, 3-4pm or 4-5pm
639 Whispering Hills Rd, Boone, NC 28607
Discover deep rest and rejuvenation in a pristine natural setting in Boone, North Carolina. Set amidst 380 acres of pristine forest, high up in the Blue Ridge Mountains is a tranquil sanctuary. The perfect place to begin your journey to wellness. *NOTE* Please avoid using GPS—it will take you up a private road to a locked gate. Use directions provided on this site.
For room reservations, spa retreats, and Art of Living Retreat Center (AOLRC) signature retreats, we have the following cancellation policy:
- Refunds are available (less a $50 processing fee) up to eight days before your program or stay.
- Nonrefundable credit toward a future AOLRC program or stay (less a $50 processing fee) is available if you give notice between seven and one day(s) before your program or stay. Credit may be applied to any AOLRC program or stay for one year following date of issue.
- No credit or refund is available if you cancel on the arrival day, if you do not show up, or if you leave an event early for any reason. No refund will be available if you attend a program and are dissatisfied with its presentation or content. AOLRC reserves the right to cancel a program at any time. If AOLRC cancels a program, you will receive a full refund. Some programs may have special cancellation policies; see individual workshop descriptions. For all other retreats, please be sure to check the registration page specific to that retreat.
To encourage a healthy environment we ask that guest to not consume alcohol or meat in our public spaces, however, guests may enjoy these items in their rooms.
Our property is always smoke-free.
Yes, we ask that guests with food allergies simply inform us so we can communicate those needs to our chef. Typically, we label potential allergens such as gluten, dairy, and nuts.